2014 has arrived!
Have you made any New Year’s resolutions?
Besides the usual New Year’s resolutions to spend more time with family and friends, getting fit and getting organized, have you made any New Year’s resolutions for your business?
It’s a time of year when we momentarily take stock in our lives and think about all the things we “should” be doing more of, but don’t. So while you’re in the goal-setting mode, we thought we would remind you to take a look at your business technology, because most businesses ‘should’ be using technology to make their business better.
Do any of your New Year’s resolutions include dealing with continually pesky computer network issues?
Looking at your current computer network and reviewing your past year’s network support and services, are you saying to yourself, “I’m not going to let this happen again in 2014!”
Do Your Resolutions Look Anything Like This?
- RESOLVED, I WILL get my critical company data automatically backed up offsite daily. Whether through fire, natural disaster, tape failure or just human error, I might lose all of my company data, which will cost me plenty.
- RESOLVED, I will take a serious look at cloud computing and all of the business benefits and potential savings the cloud offers for my business.
- RESOLVED, I will not tolerate subpar security policies or procedures for my company that put it in a high-risk category for being subject to cyber attacks that could cripple or completely wipe out my business.
- RESOLVED, I will not waste my time and money on subpar support or worry about my business technology.
- RESOLVED, I will get a strategic technology plan in place that will help my business be more productive, more profitable and help my business to grow.
- RESOLVED, I will use technology to make my business better!
It’s very common for businesses to be unhappy with the quality of services and support they are getting from their current IT company, but they tolerate it because they don’t know who to call.
That’s why I’m offering a FREE Technology Business Review To GET You On The Road To Keeping Your Technology Resolutions And Eliminating Your Day-To-Day Computer Headaches.
To schedule a Technology Business Review today, simply call our office at 314-414-8400.