Our mission at CIO is to use technology to empower client success beyond their wildest expectations. That means I am always looking for ways to take the ordinary business of providing technology planning and support and turn it into an extraordinary experience for our clients.
No surprise, when my mastermind group shared this list of 10 ideas you need to succeed and make the ordinary into extraordinary by Mark Sanborn, I had to share it.
10 Ideas You Need To Succeed
- Do what you need to do now so you will eventually get to do what you want to do later.
- Discipline is the ability to get things done regardless of how you feel about doing them.
- Passion only pays off when channeled into productive effort.
- Others may believe in you, help you and support you, but ultimately nobody will do it for you. You are responsible for your own life.
- If you don’t do your job any differently than anybody else who does it, you won’t get paid more than anybody else.
- More often than not, you succeed in spite of not because of your circumstances.
- If you think a little better and work a little harder you will always accomplish more than others.
- If you can’t control it, get over it.
- If you don’t appreciate where you are at, you won’t appreciate where you are going.
- Get clear on what really matters to you and then get busy pursuing it.
How do you turn the ordinary into extraordinary in your business?
If you want more insights into how to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary, go to Mark’s site at www.marksanborn.com.